MorningStar Farms Garden Veggie Burgers
A delicious vegetarian classic made with the goodness of mushrooms, water chestnuts, onion, carrots and capsicum. It's as tasty as it looks so build it up and enjoy!
MorningStar Farms Garden Veggie Burgers are made with plant-based ingredients, are high in protein, vegetarian, and contain no artificial colours or flavours.
Ingredients:Water, vegetables (35%) (carrots, onion, mushrooms, water chestnuts, green capsicum, red capsicum, onion powder, jalapeno pepper), soy flour, egg whites, whole grain oats, wheat gluten, vegetable oil (corn, canola and/or sunflower) (genetically modified), calcium caseinate (milk), cooked brown rice, cornstarch (genetically modified), soy sauce powder, sugar, black olives, salt, spices, garlic powder, thickener (xantham gum).
Allergen Notes:Contains cereals containing gluten, soy, milk and egg
Keep frozen until ready to use.
Heat to a minimum internal temperature of 74°C.
In the Fry Pan:
1) Lightly oil a fry pan and preheat over medium heat.
2) Place frozen burger patty in fry pan.
3) Cook over medium heat for 7-8 minutes, turning burger patties over occasionally.
In the microwave:
1) Place frozen burger patty on a microwave safe plate.
2) Microwave on high for 1 minute 15 seconds - 1 minute 30 seconds, turning patty over halfway through heating time.
*We recommend only microwaving 1 burger patty at a time. Heating instructions developed using 1100 watt microwave. Microwave ovens vary. Times given are approximate.
In the oven:
1) Place frozen burger patties on a baking sheet and heat for 14-15 minutes, turning once during cooking.
On the BBQ:
1) Place frozen burger patties on a preheated BBQ.
2) Cook for 8 minutes, turning half way through cooking.
CAUTION: never leave cooking appliance unattended while in use. Children should be supervised.