MorningStar Farms Grillers Prime Veggie Burgers
Smokehouse flavour is packed into our savoury and smoky prime veggie burger. The perfect balance of spices make it a truly delicious experience.
MorningStar Farms Grillers Prime Veggie Burgers are made with plant-based ingredients, are high in protein, vegetarian and contain no artificial colours or flavours.
Ingredients:Water, wheat gluten, vegetable oil (corn, canola and/or sunflower oil) (genetically modified), soyprotein isolate, soy flour,egg whites, natural flavour, corn starch (genetically modified), thickener (461), vegetable juice concentrate (onion, carrot), salt, whey powder, garlic powder, spice, onion powder, tomato paste, thickener [xantham gum].
Allergen Notes:Contains cereals containing gluten, soy, egg, and milk
Keep frozen until ready to use.
Heat to a minimum internal temperature of 74°C.
In the Fry Pan:
1) Lightly oil a fry pan and preheat over medium heat.
2) Place frozen burger patty in fry pan.
3) Cook over medium heat for 7-8 minutes, turning burger patties over occasionally.
In the microwave:
1) Place frozen burger patty on a microwave safe plate.
2) Microwave on high for 1 minute 15 seconds - 1 minute 30 seconds, turning patty over halfway through heating time.
*We recommend only microwaving 1 burger patty at a time. Heating instructions developed using 1100 watt microwave. Microwave ovens vary. Times given are approximate.
In the oven:
1) Place frozen burger patties on a baking sheet and heat for 14-15 minutes, turning once during cooking.
On the BBQ:
1) Place frozen burger patties on a preheated BBQ.
2) Cook for 8 minutes, turning half way through cooking.
CAUTION: never leave cooking appliance unattended while in use. Children should be supervised.