MorningStar Farms Spicy Black Bean Veggie Burgers
Add some variety to burger night with a mouth watering medley of green chilies, black beans and jalapenos...the perfect kick to any meal.
MorningStar Farms Spicy Black Bean Veggie Burgers are made with plant-based ingredients, are vegetarian, a source of protein and contain no artificial colours or flavours.
Ingredients:Water, vegetables (24%) (onion, corn kernels [genetically modified], tomatoes, green chilies), cooked black beans (12%), cooked brown rice (genetically modified), hydrated wheat gluten, seasoning (onion powder, spices, tomato powder, garlic powder, paprika, salt, soy sauce powder, jalapeno pepper, thickener [arabic gum], natural flavour, natural colour [turmeric], food acid [citric acid]), vegetable oil (corn, canola and/or sunflower) (genetically modified), soy flour, egg whites, bulgur wheat, calcium caseinate (milk), corn starch (genetically modified), vegetable juice concentrate (onion, carrot), thickener (xantham gum).
Allergen Notes:Contains cereals containing gluten, soy, milk and egg
Keep frozen until ready to use.
Heat to a minimum internal temperature of 74°C.
In the Fry Pan:
1) Lightly oil a fry pan and preheat over medium heat.
2) Place frozen burger patty in fry pan.
3) Cook over medium heat for 7-8 minutes, turning burger patties over occasionally.
In the microwave:
1) Place frozen burger patty on a microwave safe plate.
2) Microwave on high for 1 minute 15 seconds - 1 minute 30 seconds, turning patty over halfway through heating time.
*We recommend only microwaving 1 burger patty at a time. Heating instructions developed using 1100 watt microwave. Microwave ovens vary. Times given are approximate.
In the oven:
1) Place frozen burger patties on a baking sheet and heat for 14-15 minutes, turning once during cooking.
On the BBQ:
1) Place frozen burger patties on a preheated BBQ.
2) Cook for 8 minutes, turning half way through cooking.
CAUTION: never leave cooking appliance unattended while in use. Children should be supervised.