Veggie Nugget Pita Pockets
Prep Time : 5 min
Cook Time : 15 min
Servings : 3
Chik’n nuggets snuggled up in a warm pita with salad, hummus, feta and mint. Did you need another delicious excuse to get yourself a packet of MorningStar Farms® Chik'n Nuggets and make this recipe for your next weeknight dinner?
- 1 packet MorningStar Farms® Chik'n Nuggets
- 3 medium sized pita pockets (roughly 15cm round)
- 1 handful of parsley, finely chopped
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, finely diced
- 10 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 preserved lemon, thinly sliced (optional)
- 1/2 cup feta, crumbled
- 1 cup hummus
- 1/4 cup red onion, thinly sliced
- mint leaves
- olive oil
1. Preheat oven to 200°C. Place frozen MorningStar Farms® Chik'n Nuggets on a baking sheet and heat for 14-16 minutes, turning over halfway through the cooking time.
2. While this is cooking you can begin arranging your other accompaniments on a platter. We recommend mixing the parsley and cucumber together with a touch of oil and salt.
3. Cut the nuggets in half lengthways and serve with warm pita and the fresh accompaniments.